This Privacy Notice explains what to expect when Jane Phillips Coaching Limited collects and uses your personal information. We encourage you to please read it carefully.
Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and ensuring the personal information you have entrusted to us is held securely. We process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. Data protection laws have been updated to strengthen your rights and give you control over the personal information that organisations hold about you.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in the following ways: Directly from you when you:
- Contact us with an enquiry
- Complete an initial client questionnaire
- Register to take part in training
- Visit our website. Please see our Cookies section for more information
- Apply for a job to join our team
- From other sources:
- When a third party refers you to our service
- When a third party provides information, with consent, to facilitate the services we provide for you
The personal information we collect
- Personal identifiers such as your title, name and date of birth
- Information relating to your organisation, this includes information about your financial accounts, staff team, services, projects etc
- Contact details including postal address, postcode, email and telephone numbers
- Financial information such as your bank details
- Records of your contact with us
- Video footage, photographs or podcasts to assist with marketing. Consent for this to be done is always sought before we go ahead
Why we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information:
- For the administration of any consultancy service provided to you in line with our terms and conditions of our contracts and schedules
- To enable us to contact you with relevant and the most appropriate information. Please see more details in the Marketing Permissions section.
- For compliance with employment law and other statutory requirements.
- We always ensure that your information is stored securely and is only accessible to those members of our team who require it.
We would like to share news and update you with information regarding Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd events and services. We are committed to respecting your choice to receive marketing communication. You can update your permission and contact preferences at any time by getting in touch via telephone, email or website via the Contact Us page.
Email marketing: we will ask for you permission to contact you by email for marketing purposes.
Social media: Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd will publish marketing material on our social media channels. By choosing to follow us you will be opting in to view these campaigns.
On occasion we may ask your permission to take photos and/or video footage of you and/or your organisation/team/volunteers/clients. In these instances we will be transparent with our reasons for doing so, how these images and footage will be used, and we will always ask for your permission.
Who we share your information with
Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd may share your personal information with trusted third parties where it is necessary to provide services you have requested, or where they are contracted to develop or maintain our systems.
We monitor information security compliance and have written contracts which obligate our partners or third party providers to process your personal information only on our instructions and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
How long we keep your data
Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with statutory requirements. Where the information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
If you have indicated that you do not wish to hear from us in the future, we will keep the minimum information necessary to ensure we avoid contacting you any further.
Your information rights and choices
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides you with the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling • The right to submit subject access requests
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right:
- To choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, or telephone. Please see the Marketing Permissions section for more information about how to change or update your contact permissions and preferences
- To know about the cookies Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd uses, so that you can decide whether to give us permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies section for more information
Reporting concerns or compliments
Please contact us if you wish to raise a concern about how Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd handles your personal information, or compliment what you think we have done well. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about how we manage your data.
Changes to this privacy notice
Jane Phillips Coaching Ltd will review this privacy notice regularly and may update it at any time for example, in the event of changes in law or how we operate. Please do check here, on our website from time to time. If there are any significant changes in the way we process your personal information, we will provide a prominent notice on our website or send you a notification.